Running the Race of Life - Jonathan St. Andre

My goodness! I have been following a blog off and on, and just realized that one of our wonderful Franciscan Friars (TOR) is assisting in my Parish this summer! Well, my mind is either out to lunch, or not even bothering to check in with my body... how embarrassing! I am delighted to say he is serving as a Deacon at Holy Rosary, and we've probably been missing each other like ships in the night! (What a small world, eh AnnieElf???)

Welcome, Jonathan, and I hope you don't mind me linking your blog here. Dear readers, please stop by his blog and lend your support as he begins a new chapter in his life.
Running the race of life

(As I write this, my husband is smiling... nothing beats a winter night like inviting our wonderful clergy over for coffee and laughter.)

2 responded with...:

Annie Jeffries said...

Ok Au, I'm totally confused. A winter night????? It's July girlfriend. LOL

Small world indeed. I sent his blog link to Quanah. I think he will enjoy reading it too.

Hugs,
Annie

TMTW said...

Well, by the time we recover from all the company we had this summer, it will be winter! lol