My Apologies


I'm sorry I have not made much of an effort to keep up my blog this week. I will probably lose a few readers over that.

It has been a bad month for me physically. The month itself, and the environment around me, is epically beautiful however, and I managed to get a few pictures of the season before the leaves are snatched from the trees by the hands on winter. I'll try to get them posted tomorrow.

As I write this, the first snowflakes are falling outside!

Other than that, I have not been able to do much. My apologies to you.

1 responded with...:

Roadchick said...

No apologies are necessary - the 'chick is a erratic poster most of the time. Two posts one day, then radio silence for days.

It was sleeting here yesterday, just a little. Insane!

Hope you feel better soon!!!!