Walking for a Cure for ALS


Email from AnnieElf:



I am sending this to you all as a special request to help me as I help my friend Tammy Brierly, a 17 year survivor of Lou Gehrig's disease – also known as ALS. The normal lifespan from diagnosis to death is ten years. The remarkable and miraculous Tammy has survived 17 years and still maintains a high quality of life.


On October 25th, I and my family will be Walking for a Cure for ALS, in Sacramento. I am hoping that many of you will be able to contribute a donation to support this cause. Even a dollar or two would help.


To learn more about Tammy, please click http://mylifeasawarrior.blogspot.com/. This will lead you to her blog.


Tammy Brierly's team page at the ALS Walk for the Cure is below. If you click on my name, it will lead you to my donation page http://web.alsa.org/site/TR?team_id=98020&fr_id=5160&pg=team&JServSessionIdr001=ormgchrwy2.app26b


Thank you for taking the time to read this. And thank you for any support you can give to this cause.

And, PLEASE, feel free to share this with anyone you like on your own email lists.

Best wishes,
Annie


Without trust, society cannot survive. Benedict XVI


0 responded with...: