Passion Renewed: The New Anniversary Template

Things alter for the worse spontaneously, if they be not altered for the better designedly. ~Francis Bacon


In honor of yet another blogging anniversary, I have altered my format once again. Change can be a welcomed phenomenon. The completed project can aspire one to greater achievement. The fires of my passion begin to burn again and thus change is indicated.

My office is one such example of a sense of renewed spirit. I repainted it, thanks to a Lowe’s gift card from my parents. A warm chocolate/tan mixture has replaced the deep green walls. Better Half and I dragged book cases to the near wall, arranged my desk to allow for more floor space and a view out of both windows, and set my chair up in the corner to serve as a comfortable reading nook. Nothing pleases me more than curling up in that chair in the evening and diving into an adventure between the covers of a good book. My “French daydream” prints are displayed on the wall, as are my credentials and a picture from my parents’ wedding. (My desk is currently a little messy.)

The colours in my blog reflect the colors in my new office. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. I will be adding to the sidebar over the next few days.

May your own passion for blogging continue to grow!



BEFORE:

AFTER:


BEFORE:


AFTER:

0 responded with...: