Truffle Update

We heard from the sellers. They were quite concerned and told us that they would cover all veterinary costs. This is a huge burden off my shoulders.

We do not have an update from the vet (they shut down their front office at 5 PM on Tuesdays.)

2 responded with...:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog in my frustrated search on parvo. My little chow chow puppy just passed away from it this morning...It's such a cruel disease, but I'll be hoping that Truffle makes it through alright.

TMTW said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your chow chow puppy. The pain you feel is very real and very valid. My heart goes out to you.

This disease can be prevented but it takes breeders and owners who are committed to eradicating it by giving vaccinations and educating the public.

It is late at night and I, of course, can not sleep as I am worried about Truffle.